This month – What is your Employment or Human Resource question (or problem) that you would like answered?
Send it in to me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the 10th of April and we will discuss it at the Brown Bag meeting. Confidentiality will be maintained and you never know someone else at the meeting may have experience a similar problem and be able to contribute to your solution.
Bring your lunch along and spend the hour discussing employment, human resource or business hot topics. I would welcome any feedback about what topics you might be interested in. It will also be an opportunity to meet other business people and to network. Tea and coffee will be provided.
As I will provide handouts I would appreciate an email to let me know if you will be attending. However, if you decide to turn up on the day you will still be most welcome.
Articles by Anne Kaminski
- Gain the Skills to Manage Difficult Conversations with Employees - 1 day workshop on 24th April - April 2nd, 2012
- Easter Holidays Information - April 2nd, 2012
- Managers - Develop Excellent Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Skills - February 13th, 2012
- Free Lunch Time Mini Seminars - 23 February - February 13th, 2012
- Lunchtime Seminar on Performance Management Documentation - November 16th, 2011
- Half Day Presentation Skills Seminar 6th December - November 15th, 2011
- Observance of Public Holidays over Christmas and New Year - October 31st, 2011
- Discussing Uncomfortable Topics with Employees - August 21st, 2011
- How to Develop an Employee Handbook - July 29th, 2011
- Reference check BEFORE you interview - July 7th, 2011