_ will certainly surpass Australia in a few years. Fonterra is just one example of a major NZ exporter; others include wine, horticultural products, forestry products, professional services.
percent of new exporters start as global sellers!
look for associates to get alongside of, and most importantly, introduce your product.
and also very good at sharing them, at a price.
meeting your competitors and colleagues and establishing new working relationships. Have a holiday at the same time to make it an adventure. You can be a very big company (such as The Warehouse in Austalia) with all the expertise one could ask for and still get it horribly wrong, or you
can be a small company and get it very right (42 Below; Zero, and many more)!
Call me to discuss your exporting opportunities.
Articles by Calvin Green
- Starting a Business - Resources - March 8th, 2012
- Does Your Small Business Need Extra Funding? - November 30th, 2011
- Lunchtime Brown Bag Seminars - November 23rd, 2011
- Annual General Meeting of NBDT - October 28th, 2011
- AFFILIATES PROGRAM - October 28th, 2011
- Winners of the Northern Advocate Seminar Room - October 19th, 2011
- Introduction to Exporting Seminar - August 20th, 2011
- Win the Northern Advocate Seminar Room for Your Next Meeting in Whangarei - July 28th, 2011
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT – JOIN THE PARADE - July 25th, 2011
- Starting A Business Seminar - June 13th, 2011