IS YOUR BUSINESS SUFFERING DUE TO EMPLOYEE BAD BEHAVIOUR and POOR PERFORMANCE?
IS THERE AN EASY WAY TO DISCUSS THESE UNCOMFORTABLE TOPICS WITH EMPLOYEES?
FIND OUT HOW TO DISCUSS THESE TOPICS WITH CONFIDENCE AND GAIN THE BEST OUTCOME FOR BOTH PARTIES USING PROVEN MODELS AND TECHNIQUES.
Managers are routinely forced into cringe-inducing conversations on subjects like poor work habits, offensive behaviour, personal hygiene and numerous others. Most are unsure how to handle these sensitive matters.
If your business is suffering due to bad behaviour or poor performance this is the seminar for you. You will improve communication, morale AND PRODUCTIVITY.
Who should attend? Managers, supervisors and business owners who would like to increase their confidence to manage difficult conversations using models and techniques that will empower them to manage this type of conversation – forever!
SEMINAR REGISTRATION FORM
Please complete send the details below by post to Anne Kaminski Consulting Ltd, PO Box 82, Ruakaka
Email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number/s:
1.Method of payment – Payment is required prior to the event as handout material will be prepared.
Cheque to Anne Kaminski Consulting Ltd, PO Box 82, Ruakaka 0151; or
Direct Credit to BNZ 02 0492 0066152 00
I look forward to seeing you there.
Anne Kaminski Consulting Ltd
Articles by Anne Kaminski
- Easter Holidays Information - April 2nd, 2012
- 12th April at 12pm-Free Lunch Time Brown Bag Seminar. What is your Employment or Human Resource Question? - April 2nd, 2012
- Managers - Develop Excellent Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Skills - February 13th, 2012
- Free Lunch Time Mini Seminars - 23 February - February 13th, 2012
- Lunchtime Seminar on Performance Management Documentation - November 16th, 2011
- Half Day Presentation Skills Seminar 6th December - November 15th, 2011
- Observance of Public Holidays over Christmas and New Year - October 31st, 2011
- Discussing Uncomfortable Topics with Employees - August 21st, 2011
- How to Develop an Employee Handbook - July 29th, 2011
- Reference check BEFORE you interview - July 7th, 2011