The Business Case for Managers and Business Owners to Develop Excellent Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Skills. Starting – Wednesday 14th March 9am – 12pm.
In 2009 I became a Certified Professional Coach. Along with this I have being coaching managers and employees for some years. The greatest area of success I have noticed is the development of self awareness and how, what we do and say, impacts on other people and our success. As a result of these successes I have seen a need to offer a training course broken into 6 half day (2.5 hour) modules.
The business case for development of these skills is based on research that shows employees who have supervisors with a high level of interpersonal and intrapersonal skills are four times less likely to leave an organisation than those with managers who have low skills in this area. I guess you have heard the phrase “people join organisations and leave managers”.
Research is also indicating that our success in life is attributable to about 80% interpersonal and intrapersonal self awareness and only about 20% to our cognitive abilities. A manager with highly developed skills in these areas often enjoy increased profitability, better employee retention and engagement, less absenteeism and greater productivity.
The first module will be on March 14th starting at 9am and finishing at 12 noon. If you register for the entire course you will receive 2 hours free coaching following the module of your choice.
The sessions are as follows:
Introduction – The Business Case for the Development of Interpersonal and Intrapersonal skills.
Self Awareness – Developing Accurate Self Awareness and Assessing Perceptions.
Self Awareness and Emotional Self Control and Resilience.
Empathy – The Key Management trait / Stress Management.
Service Orientation and Developing Others
Managing Change / Teamwork.
For more information please phone or email me. I would welcome your enquiry and I will forward to you a breakdown of the session content.
Phone: 09 459 1849 Mobile: 027 459 1851 Email:email@example.com
Articles by Anne Kaminski
- Gain the Skills to Manage Difficult Conversations with Employees - 1 day workshop on 24th April - April 2nd, 2012
- Easter Holidays Information - April 2nd, 2012
- 12th April at 12pm-Free Lunch Time Brown Bag Seminar. What is your Employment or Human Resource Question? - April 2nd, 2012
- Free Lunch Time Mini Seminars - 23 February - February 13th, 2012
- Lunchtime Seminar on Performance Management Documentation - November 16th, 2011
- Half Day Presentation Skills Seminar 6th December - November 15th, 2011
- Observance of Public Holidays over Christmas and New Year - October 31st, 2011
- Discussing Uncomfortable Topics with Employees - August 21st, 2011
- How to Develop an Employee Handbook - July 29th, 2011
- Reference check BEFORE you interview - July 7th, 2011